Known for their luminous and even-toned skin, many Scandinavians include dry-brushing in their self-care routines.
- made from 100% natural materials: sisal, jute & wood
- always brush towards your heart, starting at your ankles
- use shorter, sweeping motions when brushing the skin
- dry-brushing improves the appearance and texture of skin, revealing a softer and more even-toned complexion
- can help eliminate cellulite by dispersing the fat molecules that have built-up below the skins surface
- fan bristles and hang after use
"The body brush can be cleaned with a spritz of a natural & homemade disinfectant spray - tea tree oil and witch hazel. First fan the bristles to remove any residual flakes from your last brushing. Spritz the brush head on each side, then fan again to disperse the disinfecting spray. Fan the bristles a few more times, then hang to dry."
- Trish, Owner, SCANDISKIN
Not recommended for use on delicate, damaged or sensitive skin