Let the clean herbal scent of lavender & petitgrain paired with warm wooden notes from cedarwood and a hint of calming frankincense whisk you away to a restful Scandinavian spa deep in nature.
Our all natural soy candles are made with pure soy wax (no blending) which offers a much cleaner and longer burn compared to often used paraffin wax - which is made from petroleum.
- rosewood wick provides a soothing crackling
- candle topped with dried botanicals of heather & arctic thyme
- subtle, gentle scent ideal for a small space such as home office or bathroom
- wooden wicks burn cleaner than traditional wicks with much less carbon buildup or soot
- tin is reusable - simply peel off label and hand wash in warm water
- cruelty free / plant based / 100% natural
- burn time: 15+ hours (approx)
FIRST BURN: The first time you light your candle, ensure you burn it long enough for the wax to create a melt pool that goes all the way to the edge of the jar/tin. It's important to melt the entire first layer of wax before blowing out the candle. The first burn creates a proper burn-pool and prevents the candle from tunnelling.
SECOND+ BURN: Before lighting your candle, pinch off any excess ash which may have built up on the wick from previous burns. Keeping the wick low (1/8") will ensure a much better burning experience. Happy burning!
"Choosing to use pure essential oils to scent our candles means you'll get a softer, gentler scent-throw compared to candles made with synthetic fragrance oils. For optimal hot-throw (scent while burning), burn the candle in a more intimate area such as next to the bath or at your desk."
INGREDIENTS: 100% natural soy wax, lavandula officinalis (lavender) oil, juniperus virginiana (cedarwood) oil, citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil (petitgrain), boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil
IMPORTANT! Make sure there is nothing close to the candle and NEVER leave a burning candle unattended, even for a moment.